Thursday, October 25, 2007

Hello

Hi Blog World !

I decided to make this so that I can have a space to write about......everything, and share it with my friends and maybe make new friends. For now, a little about me:

My name is Cristina, I am a 21 year old biology student at the University of Puerto Rico. I will be graduating in May 2008 and hopefully I'll begin medical school in August. I was born and raised in the lovely island of Puerto Rico and I take a lot of pride in my country and it's culture. I speak Spanish, English and am currently in my second year of studying French, so you could say I'm doing good at it . Since I love languages and everything that has to do with communication I am also learning American Sign Language on my own. :) Posts might be in 3 different languages, but I'll try to stick to English for the most part. There are also a lot of other things I love so I like talking about pretty much everything. I will always consider myself as a frustrated pianist wannabe (how tragic!) .

I want to make this blog an outlet to express myself and talk about daily occurrences but I won't talk about absolutely everything, so I'll try not to talk about certain issues, deal? And know that this won't be updated daily, with my schedule it's impossible for me to do so.

I called this blog :"Paroles" in honor of one of my favorite poetry books by french writer : Jacques Prévert. FYI: Paroles = words. :)

Oh, and one more thing! I like comments . :)

1 comment:

Meche said...

Bienvenue!! I hope you enjoy blogging! This will definitely be a great experience for you. Never stop writing and always express yourself! =)