Sunday, May 25, 2008

Good things

Since I'm not typical happy Cristina I've decided to make a list of things that have made me happy this past weekend....

1. My niece's beautiful graduation (F is for feather!!) She helped recite the alphabet in English, and danced, she is such a great dancer. She has rhythm and an amazing knowledge of how her body moves. I wish I could dance like her! I'm so proud, she's amazing and ma petite fille (my little girl)

Nota a los boricuas:
uno de los niños que se graduó es hijo de CHEVY, e hicieron un intermedio de reggueton en el que el niño se vistió como su padre y le decía "Chevy, dale el gabillo!" Y habian bailarinas, no eran cafres, estaban bien vestidas y bailaron más hip hop que reggueton, asi que eso estuvo bien. Pero, diantre, no lo podía creer y a la vez me gustó y a la vez me sentía incómoda/entretenida. Guau, guau!


2. Saturday with the family, all day.

3. Making miis! My oldest sister got the wii console plus wii fit and we spent all afternoon playing, making miis and laughing at ourselves. My mom's mii and Lucy's mii are hillarious! They're identical!

4. Working out, 4 times a week. I'm so sore.

5. ¡La parada de Walgreens en el expreso! (The Walgreens Parade on the highway) so weird, but funny.



6. Coffee with Meche, and an awesome time chatting it up.

7. Hopes that I might get extra tickets for my graduation. Please!

8. French! Just because.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

these are a few of my favorite things ♪

I'm proud of you Cris for taking an adult approach on your hardship. I've yet to get to a point where I can stop and look at things in perspective when I feel like shit.

Cristina said...

thank you, I'm trying really hard to keep positive.

Cristina said...

It's the best I can do for myself

Meche said...

I'm glad to know that our "Starbucks and Borders Sunday" helped you feel better! Y eso, que se nos quedaron cosas por hablar! Hay que repetirlo!

Me hubiera gustado ver la parada Walgreens. Debieron haber regalado las chucherías de $1 que ellos venden. Por cierto, ahora voy casi todos los días al de SanPa en el lunch break porque casi siempre tenemos algo que comprar. Qué mal! jeje

Espero que las cosas mejoren y que el charro te deje tranquila. He needs a good ass-whooping from my friend Batman. =)

Cristina said...

Pues yo le puse la parada de Walgreens, porque eran como 10 guaguas de Walgreens en fila, en le expreso. Y si, debieron regalar cosas!

Gracias Meche, la pasé muy bien con vos. Y claro, planeamos para otra ocasión.