Saturday, June 7, 2008

Point of no return one second to go

In life, we all make decisions, some good, others bad, and well some own up to the consequences, others run away from them. Yesterday, marked the first time in a while where I felt like I had complete control over my life and the course it was taking. A lot can happen in a week. Yesterday, made for an interesting fun day. At night, we went to SoFo's (South Fortaleza) Culinary Festival at Old SJ. The streets were filled with good food, good people and great music, ranging from jazz to cuban music. The funny thing was, that after a stop for drinks, we missed out on the chance of eating at Trois Cent Onze (311) where I wanted dine. We then had to leave the festival to grab a bite where there wasn't a 2 hour waiting list. It still was fun.

Sad when my "brother" turns shy.

Today, I've been examining ants with my niece while looking into a second trip with an excited friend. Putting a tiny piece of cracker in my hand so that ants will crawl on it would've sounded pointless, but it wasn't, they tickle.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

did they bite the crap out of you?

Cristina said...

No, eran hormigas bobas