Monday, June 9, 2008

Run!

Today I woke up at 9am, spent all day with Karen and José. We did a bunch of things all over the metropolitan area, even managed to watch a really bad movie that made me cringe through most of it. After dropping Joz off at his house, I decided that the night wasn't over yet, so I called someone and met up at a coffee shop. I'm really going at 100mph and there is no stopping this train. My room is a mess and I haven't taken time to sort out documents or read. Bad, bad, bad. Too bad I already made plans for tomorrow, and figured that I should get up at 7:30am if I want everything done. Why am I still up? because I'm listening to music.

Dad gets home the day after tomorrow, Emilio on Thursday,
My Graduation Saturday, Father's day Sunday.

Very excited, but I feel like I only have a day to get ready.

No comments: