Saturday, March 29, 2008

Do not try this at home, or anywhere, just don't do it

It's weird when you begin reading something that makes you feel uncomfortable, something that you know you probably shouldn't be reading/ seeing, for happiness sake. Since I seem to enjoy testing the waters of my emotions, I came across the blog of someone who I've never met but know. It felt like going through my boyfriend's stuff and reading love letters from his ex, except that I don't have a boyfriend and I'm not reading any love letters, I'm reading a blog.

The Internet has brought me good things and bad things, I've met people with just the click of a mouse, and I've developed friendships thanks to instant messaging. But going through this person's blog just irked me out (irked, not a word, but let's continue). It was like reading through a teenager's diary, happy, sassy and just too fucking happy (I'm assuming this person isn't a teenager, probably in their 20s). Every single entry is "wow, hooray! I'm so happy, my friends, my house, blah, blah, blah" Then I asked myself how did this person come across someone's life, sure, you can't judge a person by their blog, but gosh what a creepy little "teenager". The most fun part is seeing some names being mentioned, oh that sparked something. I wish blogs were always private, that way; I'll never be tempted to read the "teen's" crap again! But I’ll probably will.

So kids, don’t look at just anyone’s blog, think, it’s really not the best idea. Ok, that’s off my chest now, sigh.

No comments: