Saturday, March 29, 2008

Maldeamores (Love sickness)


Tonight, I saw this film with some friends. What a wonderful film!!! A Puerto Rican film, about the crazy things love can bring at various stages in a human being's life, depicting all the bad stuff that may happen with a contagious and smart humor. They paid attention to detail, letting me remember a door that used to be in my grandmother’s house and a clock that had a rooster, who shock his head, instead of the conventional needle. All the acting was great and wow, I can't wait to see it again! Go see it if you can, or wait 'til it comes out on DVD.

I'd like to publicly say that my new love is my French-French dictionary "Le Robert Micro". After much stress, and practically forcing a classmate to return the money I had given her for the “missing” dictionary. I decided to order it, it arrived in a week, and we've been happily together ever since.

No comments: