Friday, April 25, 2008

Don't procrastinate

Yesterday, while strolling through the Humanities area, I saw an ad for a concert. Puerto Rico's Symphony Orchestra at the university's theatre WITH a young pianist. Great! I thought. After class, I walked to the Cultural Activities office to get my ticket, Now, tickets are given/sold directly at the theatre, being tired and a bit far away, I decided to get them today. To my surprise, tickets were sold out yesterday, great! I haven't been to a classical music concert in a while and I really need it. I was even more sad when one of the guys who works at the theatre said that last night's performance was "Amazing!" Bah! :( I looked through the calendar and saw another concert from the Symphony Orchestra, this one in May....

Me:"Are tickets free for students (for this show)"
Lady:"Nope, and this one is expensive!!!"
Me:" :(!!!!!!!"
Lady:"We always get a few free tickets, you can always check back later."

Ugh, it bugged me. The good thing I got from that little letdown was that I was able to get CHEAP tickets to see Los Rayos Gamma. So! I will, next Wednesday with my mommy, she's extra excited because she loves them, and I was glad to be able to buy her a ticket.

On other news, my niece, who now is a karate champion, kicked my leg twice and after the second time, it stung so much that I had to ice it. Yes, a five year old.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

omg Aurea esta peligrosa!!!

Unknown said...

That girl is a tyrant!