Monday, April 14, 2008

My sister wants to be a secret spy

After many phone conversation with my oldest sister Alma, I find out that she's searching for our old family roots. I'm completely shocked by all the facts she tells me, after having a long conversation with my mother. She wants names, phone numbers and answers to many questions that I've personally never cared for. Between my concerns and laughter I tell her to stop that investigation and focus on other things....like flowers, and swimming. Her curiosity, being bigger than mine, cannot stop now. My sister has a way of making everything be funny, she always makes me laugh. I remind her: "El que busca encuentra asi que deja la mierda." She promised she'd stop, let's hope she goes. Haha!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

but family roots are so cool! I wish I knew all about my grandparent's grandparents!