Monday, December 3, 2007

Men & Christmas

Really, sometimes I don't understand them. To what has been bothering me like crazy for the past few weeks, confuses me even more when I get a call from my sister today. "Whaaaaaat?!" I replied. She laughs and says , "I have no idea what the deal is." So we decided to let nature take it's course, let's see how long we last like that. ;)

Today was a very sad day in my French-lessons-legacy. So now, I've spent about an hour memorizing verbs......au passé simple. It's still fun.

I'm starting to feel the Christmas spirit and it makes me want to buy a pine tree and decorate it. Soon, I'm sure.

Some friends and I decided to take a Picture with Santa on Saturday. He was a jolly nice man, as we saw him with a tropical shirt and shorts, setting up the space. He disappeared for a while and came back with an awesome costume. When it was finally time to take the picture, he wanted Zahíli and I to sit on his lap, what a naughty Santa! Too bad for Sammy who wanted that place.



We sang!



Then, I danced!



And tried on some hats!



The end!

No comments: