Saturday, December 15, 2007

Memories, will they stay?

My computer recently screwed up and someone formatted it..... I lost everything.

Today, as I began to set it up again I thought about all the things that were only kept in that terrible hard drive. I thought about all the music my friends had sent me, all the photos from family and friends, the documents that marked the endless hours I've spent working on my College and even Highschool life. What hurt most were the photos and I feared that without them I could potentially forget certain memories hidden behind the images. I also remembered keeping old IM conversations that were interesting to read at times. So now, fearing that I'll forget I must write that, I've met wonderful people, spent amazing times with family and friends, he loved me once, there were fights, lots of work and links of funny things. And gladly, I still have the important people in my life to take more photos and have even more memories.

I guess I don't need an image to remind me.



Just found out that I don't have Microsoft Word.....crap. Excuse any grammar mistakes.

No comments: