Thursday, December 6, 2007

Today

I had forgotten my duties as the "get everything settled" daughter until this morning. The noisy neighbor called, saying that a few letters had arrived. That made my plans for the day shift and so I had to go down to Bayamón in order to get the letters. Then, she asks: "So when is your dad coming back?" I don't know. After, she continued to ask questions that would have made me feel umcomfortable a few moths ago but I just replied :"He just needs to live his life the way he chooses to, and that's it." Groundbreaking? No, but it's important to let others be who they are and live as they want without getting frustrated over their decisions.

I must point out that I keep falling in love with my anatomy book. Last night, I discovered a CD-ROM that comes with the book, detailing the concepts of physiology. Muscle contraction is so much fun!!!!!

No comments: