Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The things I never said

Ever been in a moment when you have something to say but realize that it will be best to keep quiet? I think we all have, but being me... someone who just can't hold a grudge without resolving it, it's hard. This new year decided to surface things about 2007 that have been unresolved yet. I used to say that grey areas were fun, but they're not always this way. After skimming a bit through this blog I realized that I need to put a little push on the "Problems to solve list." It seems like the more advice I get and the more things I do, I still end up at starting position. I'll fix it, though.

This new year has also brought thoughts of traveling more, even if it has to be to The United States. Now that I have a few friends living there, I think it would do me good to save some money and make visits during my days off and enjoy the last semester of my undergraduate life. I already got a green light from Emilio, and that makes me a very happy girl.

There are things that I wish to write about, but being that this blog is public and read by a few, makes me very uncomfortable to write exactly what I'm feeling. I guess a notebook will have to do or I'll just spill my heart and guts on this web page, maybe later. :)

No comments: